Combination padlock with wire
- Light and portable
- Long wire lock with large dimension
- Combination lock
A portable lock can be a huge help when you need to feel confident about leaving a pram, skis, a child's scooter or a bag unattended. The 90 cm wire is big enough to fit around most things.
Pull out the wires while simultaneously holding in the side button. When the wire is at the desired length, connect the wire to the lock and release the button. Turn the combination to the code of your choice to lock it and unlock it by selecting your code and pressing the side button.
To change the code:
1. Make sure that the wire is in the original position, i.e. not extended, and that the wheels are set to the current code.
2. Push the wire head into the lock and hold in place.
3. Spin the wheels and switch to any code. Remember the new code!
4. You can now pull the wire head into the original position again. The code has been changed.