We care about your privacy
If you have any questions about your personal data or how we process it/protect your privacy, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46 8 736 09 99.
SmartaSaker i Stockholm AB is the entity responsible for personal data (personal data controller)
SmartaSaker is the designated responsible data controller for all of the personal data on our website. SmartaSaker is responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation.
As a personal data manager, SmartaSaker takes responsibility for all personal data that you provide to us or that we collect or receive during purchases, when you subscribe to a newsletter, or when you create a personal account with SmartaSaker.
Out contact information:
SmartaSaker i Stockholm AB
Sankt Eriksplan 11, 113 20 Stockholm
Org. nr: 556702-5613
Tel: +46 8 736 09 99
What information do we collect about you?
Information that we may collect directly from you includes your name, address, email address, telephone number and purchase history. In cases where you have chosen to pay via invoice, we may also receive access to your national identification number.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Processing data on the basis of your consent
Certain personal data may be submitted to us in order for you to obtain certain information from us, such as in cases requesting products or services. In such instances you accept and agree that SmartaSaker may process your personal data in accordance with this personal data policy.
You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting SmartaSaker. In such instances, SmartaSaker will no longer process your personal data for the specific purpose you previously consented to. For additional information, see the section entitled “Rights regarding your personal data” below.
Processing data to fulfil our commitments to you
Your personal information is used by SmartaSaker in order to fulfil our obligations to you and to provide our customers with a high level of service. Such uses include (but are not limited to) delivering items you have ordered or announcing parcel deliveries via SMS. If any problems arise in the course of delivery, we will typically use this information to get in touch with you.
Processing data that is necessary for purposes related to our legitimate interests
Your data will also be stored and used for information and marketing purposes. This means that, taking into account our legitimate commercial interests, we may use your personal information to contact you through various avenues of information and/or marketing channels. We may also use data regarding your purchasing habits when you visit our website in order to provide you with personalized and relevant offers and information. It is also within your rights to notify us at any time that you object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. For additional information, see the section entitled “Rights regarding your personal data” below.
How do we use your information?
In order to fulfil the various purposes for which the information was collected, your personal data may be registered, held (stored), used and/or transmitted to our partners or subcontractors to us, as detailed below.
To whom do we transfer your information?
We may transfer your personal data to our business partners who process personal data on behalf of SmartaSaker for the purposes described within this personal data policy. To this end, these partners may gain temporary access to such personal data. Such transmissions are always undertaken in accordance with a written personal data access agreement between the parties that ensures that all data processing is carried out according to SmartaSaker's instructions. We further require that all of our business partners use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and to erase such information within a reasonable timeframe once these entities have completed their purposes in processing.
In order to maintain a high level of service, some personal data may be passed on to subcontractors that we have hired. Such forwarding of personal data includes:
- storage of your data with our IT service providers;
- passing on personal data to delivery agents and freight forwarders in connection with deliveries;
- passing on address information to printing companies to correctly print your address when sending out parcels and post offerings;
- certain affiliates obtaining your personal information to provide you with customized offers based on your purchase history across digital channels;
- sharing your personal data with organizations such as credit reporting agencies for the purpose of credit checks, identity checks, credit monitoring and debt collection;
- transmitting information about your visit to our site to Google through Google Analytics. Additional privacy information regarding Google Analytics can be found at support.google.com,
- the disclosure of personal data when it is necessary to comply with applicable regulatory or legal requirements, to safeguard SmartaSaker's legal interests, or to detect, prevent or alert parties to fraudulent and other security or technical issues.
Except for the activities as described above, we will never transmit/sell/exchange your information to third parties for marketing purposes outside of SmartaSaker.
We have taken serious technical and organizational measures in order to reliably protect your information from various detrimental occurrences. These include measures to protect against the loss of your data along with protections against unauthorized modification, dissemination, or access to your data. At SmartaSaker, we protect personal data with the help of high-level encryption. We also have procedures in place for handling and reporting any incidents that could compromise the security of your personal data.
Rights regarding your personal data
- Correction, addition or deletion: You always have the right to access your personal data and to request that we correct or update your personal data. You also have the right to request that we delete portions of your personal data. Deletion of personal data is contingent on there existing no financial or legal proceedings between you as a customer and SmartaSaker (for example, connections implied during warranty periods and the like). Deletion is also contingent on there being no legal obligation for SmartaSaker to process the data. Moreover, there cannot exist any other legal basis for the processing or storage of your personal information before it is deleted.
- Limitations on processing and data portability: In some circumstances, you may request that we restrict the ways we use or process your personal data. You also have the right to access your personal data. Your data will be provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format that is suitable for transfer to another personal data controller.
Please contact us if you are dissatisfied with how we have processed your personal data; we will always do our best to respond to your comments. Your privacy is very important to us, and we constantly strive to protect your personal information in the best and most effective way possible.