Treasured Christmas presents and clever Christmas gift tips
With our treasured Christmas presents and Christmas gift tips, you’ll easily be able to find this year's Christmas gift for the type of person who already has everything. Here, you can find lots of smart tips for Christmas gifts for all ages and interests. Discover our large assortment today and place some clever Christmas presents under the tree this year! You can find unique presents here!
Personal Christmas gifts
We can all use some Christmas gift tips sometimes. It’s easier if you know the person’s interests and can base your gift choices on this. If the person is interested in cooking, our cookbook makes for a thoughtful gift. Perfect for those who save recipes or want to write down their own. For those who fight for the environment, we can recommend our environmentally friendly products. A board game is also a great and thoughtful idea, since you can play it together. Our app-operated photo frame is another Christmas gift with thought behind it. Share your pictures with your loved ones and upload your favourite memories.
Tips for good Christmas gifts
- The inflatable bathtub Tubble – A good choice for those who don’t have room for a traditional bathtub or who want to supplement the one they have with an extra bathtub for the home or holiday house. Tubble has soft edges that provide a high level of comfort for the neck and includes drink holders as well as removable heat protection that helps the water retain its temperature. A perfect Christmas present!
- Satake table grill – A Japanese table grill that you can place in the middle of the table so that everyone can join in the barbecue.
- Charging station for Apple devices – A perfect Christmas present for someone who own Apple products. Flexible charging that can charge the Apple Watch, Phone and Airpods at the same time. The charging station is perfect to have on a desk or bedside table.
- Backpack for runners – Fits tightly against the back and is perfect to have with you when both running and cycling. The backpack has room for your daily items and a 15” laptop and has pockets for valuables.
- Roof rack Northrack – A soft roof rack that fits most car models. Quick to get into place without tools!
- Bread knife KAI – Give a Japanese bread knife as a Christmas present! Perfect for budding chefs!
- Survival radio FM/AM – A thoughtful Christmas gift and perfect in a blackout. Using solar energy and a hand crank, the recipient can continue enjoying the radio’s FM/AM frequencies and charge a phone directly from the radio.
- Bicycle protector Velosock – You can now store your bike in the boot without having to clean it. Even the boss will be happy to have your bike stored in the office. The VeloSock bicycle protector protects floors and furniture from dirt, sand, gravel and mud. The award-winning bicycle protector is stretchy and easy to put on.
- Board Game Global Cooling – A board game for the whole family! This game entails turning the tide on global warming with help from renewable energy sources and is the perfect 2021 Christmas gift.
- Foldable iPad stand – A stand that fits both large iPads and small laptops. The stand provides a portable workstation for lectures, video calls or for watching series, as well as giving you free hands to sketch on the iPad.
- Portable table tennis set with net - Turn your kitchen table into a tennis table and challenge your friends to a round of table tennis! The ping pong set contains a net, two ping pong rackets and three ping pong balls and is the perfect Christmas present.
What Christmas gifts can you ask for?
- Detachable lamp with motion sensor – Ask for a rechargeable lamp with a light and motion sensor. Clever to use as a night light. Can be detached from its magnetic mount so you can get around more easily in the dark.
- Bicycle poncho – The rain poncho is adapted for city cyclists who often commute to and from work. In addition to keeping you dry on your bike, the poncho is also stylish to wear.
- Cordless mini vacuum cleaner – The mini vacuum cleaner is easy to handle and perfect if you need to clean the keyboard, skirting boards, furniture, drawers, desk or just vacuum up a little dirt without having to pull out your regular vacuum cleaner. The perfect product to wish for this Christmas!
String lights to decorate your table with
A perfect extra battery in the case of a power outage
An environmentally friendly fabric and linen spray that freshens your clothes
RFID-protected travel wallet that is worn around the neck
Easily reach the test button on your smoke alarm