Smart housewarming gifts
Bring a fun moving-in gift with you to your next housewarming party! But knowing what a good moving-in present might be isn’t always easy. If you’re looking for tips for a housewarming gift, you’ve come to the right place! We have lots of smart presents, whether you’re looking for something small, big, simple or flamboyant as a moving-in gift.
A moving-in present for a house
Will this be the first time the recipient has lived in a house? If so, it might be a good idea to give them the kind of gadget you don’t know you need until you become a homeowner. Our roof scraper is one such product! Perhaps not something you think about until your roof is covered in moss and leaves. Does the recipient enjoy gardening? Well, we have lots of garden products available to get the lawn looking great. Our ergonomic weed removers gives the user the strength to do some work in the garden. The rose gloves have an extra-long shaft and will protect the wearers arms from prickly thorns. Our large window bird feeder is the perfect gift for bird lovers. We also have innovative cooking products, car accessories and clever outdoor lighting items. Another moving-in gift tip is to give something personal. Give them an app-operated photo frame and upload pictures to it.
A moving-in present for a flat
A moving-in present for a first flat is an exciting find. Here, you can find things in our kitchen category and also great items for cleaning and laundry. A hair trap for the drain is something that’s sure to be appreciated when moving away from home. It makes sure to catch all the hair in the shower before it blocks the drain.
For smaller flats, compact living is a common phenomenon. For this, we recommend our vacuum bags, which make it easy to stow away blankets and clothes. Another fun moving-in gift is the classic board game. Perfect for all ages and you can play together!
Housewarming gift ideas
- Pot strainer - The strainer drains the water from pasta or potatoes through the holes. Something useful that every household needs!
- Recycling bins - These provide smart storage for empty bottles.
- Vulkanus mini knife sharpener - Sharpen knives with this great knife sharpener that’s easy to use. It can sharpen and burnish a Japanese chef’s knife, a mora knife and serrated bread knives.
- Bee’s wrap – sustainable food wrap - A smart way to store and wrap food. The food wrap papers are malleable and are great for storing bread, cheese, fruit and vegetables or for a sandwich.
- Thin, foldable bamboo cutting board - The sides of the cutting board can be folded up, making it easier to what you’ve chopped into the pot or pan. A thoughtful housewarming gift!
- Boot jack with shoe horn - This shoe horn is smart to have at home and thoughtful to offer to guests.
- Parasol base for wooden deck - A perfect gift for someone with a patio! It’s easy to mount on a wooden deck and stands securely after it’s twisted into place.
We always have fast deliveries, place your order today!