- Resistant to wind
- Convenient size
- Gas-powered storm lighter
The storm lighter from Satake is a flexible gas lighter that can easily light a fire, a portable stove or outdoor torch even when there's a strong wind outside. The storm lighter's handy format makes it both practical to take with you on a trip outdoors and useful at home to easily light candles or torch a brûlée.
The storm lighter's flame is resistant to wind and you can use the storm lighter if it is raining or cold outside. The slightly longer flame also makes it easier for you to light ignition cubes in the grill, light inside the fire and tealights that are in slightly higher tealight holders.
The elegant storm lighter is made of stainless steel and comes in a gift box.
How to use the storm lighter
1. Slide the safety lock forward on the side.
2. Point the lighter at the wick.
3. The flame lights up when you pull down the button on the back. The flame is lit as long as you hold down the button.
NOTE! Do not light the flame for more than 10 seconds at a time.
Fill the storm lighter
The storm igniter is powered by ordinary lighter fluid (butane gas). Use only high-quality butane gas. Make sure that the gas filling valve is tight and that you are in a well-ventilated area.
1. Turn the storm lighter upside down.
2. Carefully insert the gas cartridge nozzle into the storm lighter gas filling valve.
3. Push the gas cartridge into the lighter (1-2 seconds).
4. The gas tank is full when liquefied gas begins to leak out of the valve.
5. Set the storm lighter in the right direction and let it stand for a few minutes before using it again.
6. Wipe the lighter and your hands clean before using the storm lighter.
The storm lighter can withstand moisture but should not be exposed to excessive moisture.
Never expose the lighter to temperatures above 50 °C or prolonged sunlight.
Height: 9 cm
Width: 4 cm
Depth: 1.5 cm
Weight: 156 grams
Material: Stainless steel
Propellant: Ignition gas (butane)