- Long term watering for 10 plants
- Smart in your garden or the greenhouse
- Adjustable regulators for each plant
With the automatic watering system from O’drip you can easily keep your garden flourishing for weeks, even if you are away. The automatic watering system will provide regular watering day and night for 10 plants after it is connected to an already existing water vessel.
The automatic watering system is perfect for pallet collars, greenhouses, flowerbeds, and potted plants. It is not only usable while you are away on vacation, but also as a permanent watering system during the hotter months when the plants need a lot of water.
The only thing you need to prepare yourself is a container for the water that you can connect the automatic watering system to.
For instance, you can use a bucket, a rain barrel, or a water tank as the container. As long as the container is made of plastic, and can contain 5-5000 litres, it is suitable for use with the automatic watering system. The bigger the tank, the longer the watering system works before you need to refill. Also, if you have a big water tank, you can purchase additional automatic watering systems and connect them to the same tank.
The drip outlets have individual regulators, which means that you can adjust the amount of water needed for each specific plant. If a plant is really thirsty, you can use more than one of the drip outlets. Each of the 10 drip-outlets comes with a green stand. Push the stand into the soil next to the plants you need to water, and then attach the drip outlet to the small holder.
- Drill a hole near the bottom of your water tank. Use the same dimension on the drill as the diameter of the connecting nozzle, circa 9 centimetres.
- Connect the nozzle with the filter to the water tank.
- Push the green stands into the soil next to the plants you need to water.
4. Make sure that the tubing reaches all the spots you want to water.
- Cut the tubing to desired lengths and use the different branching parts to connect the automatic waterers.
- Fill up the water tank.
- Adjust the amount of water by turning the dripping regulators to the number corresponding with the setting you want to use. Make sure the number is above the drip-pipe
It is important that the water tank is not airtight as it needs air to be able to start the dripping process.
The water tank will supply the plants with water as long as the water level in the tank is higher than the level it needs to transport the water to.
If you have a smaller container and your plants are positioned up high, we recommend that you place the water container on a bench, or a stump, so the water can continue to flow even when the water level in the tank sinks.
Included in the package
1 User manual
1 Connector nozzle for the water tank
1 Tubing – 8 metres
10 Branching parts
10 Drip waterers
10 Green stands for the Drip waterers
The green stand is 21,5 cm high and 2,5 cm in diameter
Measurements drip waterer: 10,5 cm xØ4 cm
Tubing: 8 meters
The automatic watering system from O’drip is made in France