- Keeps track of the water level in the foot of the Christmas tree
- Flashes when the water level is low
- Stylish design with hanging cord
The elegant metal star from Benson that makes it easy to keep track of the water level in your tree. When it's time to water, the metal star flashes to let you know that the tree needs a refill. The metal star has a paper string loop for decorative hanging and a hook on the back to attach directly to the base of the tree.
Flashes when the tree is thirstyPlace the end with the sensor in your Christmas tree base and hang the star. When the water drops below the level of the sensor, the star will start blinking, reminding you that it's time to water the tree.
Matte black designThe water sensor is not only practical but also a stylish decoration. Made of elegant black matte metal, it blends in nicely with your Christmas tree. And if you don't want to hang it from the tree, you can attach it to your tree stand with the included hook.
Avoid the pine tree going bareTo keep your Christmas tree looking good for as long as possible, it is important to water it regularly. Do not place the tree near heat sources as this increases evaporation, and be aware that the tree may need a lot of water in the first few days. A spruce that is left without water will quickly start dropping needles.
Here's how to do it1. Remove the nylon cable from the float unit before use.
2. Place the white float unit vertically under water.
3. When the water level is below the warning line, the red light will flash to remind you to add water.
4. If you need to replace the battery, open the black plastic box and replace with a new battery.
Instructions with pictures are included in the package.
Material, package: Recycled craft paper
Length: 11 cm
Length, paper loop: 9 cm
Length, sensor cord: 55 cm
Width: 10 cm
Thickness, metal star: 1 mm
Thickness, battery box: 2 cm
Number per package: 1