- Enables remote control of your home without internet or wifi
- Perfect for the summer cottage
- Power failure alarm
This extremely smart power outlet features a powerful and easy-to-install system that allows you to remotely control from just about anywhere in the world. You don't even need internet access or wifi to use it! The intuitive app lets you control your electronic devices and equipment with just the touch of a button. The outlet also includes a temperature sensor as an even more granular way to manage and control all or your various devices.
For example, with this remote outlet you can:
Remotely read temperature, setting the thermostat controls for certain behaviour if the temperature goes above or below certain temperatures. You can schedule devices to turn on and off, such as heating elements and lamps. You can even receive alerts in the event of a power failure alerts as well as a notification that lets you know the power has returned.
The system can be expanded with up to four additional units that can be controlled individually via the app.
The Main Unit is controlled over a GSM cell network. The hub then commands to the auxiliary units wirelessly via 433 MHz bands.
The app lets you connect to up to four Main Units that can each have four auxiliary units, giving you complete control of up to 20 devices. It's the perfect solution for turning on and off lamps, pumps, water heaters, electric heaters, refrigerators and fans in places that are somewhat remote such as the summer cottage, boat or garage.
Everything is controlled through the SIM card that you place into the Main Unit that is easily recharged through your telecom operator's website (SIM card is not included).
Additional units can be purchased separately HERE
A few simple tips to get you started:
- Create a separate account on your telecom operator's website so that you can easily check and replenish the balance on the SIM card you use with the device.
- Insert your SIM card into the remote power outlet, taking note of the SIM card number first. (NOTE! It is imperative that the SIM card does not require a PIN code to unlock).
- Download the YOYOPower app from the Appstore on iOS or the Google Play Store on Android. Within the app you can add the remote outlet as the main unit by entering the SIM card number.
- Send an SMS with the text #00# to the SIM card's mobile number. Wait for a confirmation message.
- You can now plug the electrical devices into the remote outlet and control the power directly through the app.